Thread: A Moral Dilemma
View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-01-2011, 05:09 PM

Woah woah woah woah woah! What is going on here then?! You're talking about knowingly wrecking the lives of some kids who don't deserve it. That is wrong. There is no way I'm gonna dress this up: If you do this, you are in the wrong.

Look, I don't give a fuck about women who cheat on their boyfriends with me. That's their boyfriend's problem, not mine. I've been cheated on before, and I've been with girls who have got long term boyfriends before. I will make the offer to girls, it is up to them to refuse it.

Whether they're married or not makes no difference to me. Marriage is a load of shit anyway.

BUT... As soon as kids are involved, it becomes a whole lot more complicated. What you are about to do isn't something simple or easy. It isn't a laughing or a joking matter. It is something very, very serious. You're about to take some kids who have got a Mum and a Dad living at home together, and you're about to destroy a potentially stable household and nurturing environment.

Yes - you. This will be your fault. Obviously it makes her a useless trollop as well who in herself needs a good firm talking too for being unable to take responsibility for her life. But that doesn't absolve you of responsibility also for fucking those kid's lives up.

I don't give a fuck if she's an 8, a 9, a 10. 'Sorry kids - I fucked your lives up. But your Mum's just too fit. I'm sure you'll understand.'

Nope, sorry, doesn't work.

And - don't, just don't even go there with the whole 'if I don't do this, then someone else will' argument. Take responsibility for your own actions. Full, unequivocal responsibility.

I read a thought experiment once that went like this: A man with a conscience is a member of an invading army. The army goes around a town pillaging and plundering. At one point, the man and his company come across a young woman. The man's superiors orders him to rape the woman. The man hesitates at first, as he is not a rapist. But, then he proceeds, and rapes the woman on the basis that he will be shot if he doesn't, and someone else will do it anyway.

Still makes him a rapist.

Still makes you a home wrecker.

Please, think very, very carefully. Every action you take has consequences for those upon whom those actions impact. And every action has impact, no matter how subtle (or, in this case, devastating).

Back off from her. Tell her she shouldn't be doing what she's doing, and to think of her kids, who's lives she is on the brink of fucking up. Tell her to grow up and to take responsibility. Then wait 10 days and fuck someone else.

Ok?

Just get on with it please