View Single Post
(#13)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-01-2011, 03:01 PM

She's seeing other guys as well, and you consider this a problem? When you've made it perfectly clear to her that you're also a player?

Look from the first post the sense I got was that she fuckin loves it that you're a player. She's kissing you and saying 'I don't know why I'm doing this... Oh this is so bad... This is so wrong...'

Here's something for you: Girls love bad, they love wrong. If she really thought it was bad and wrong for her to kiss you, you know what she'd do? She'd stop kissing you.

But she didn't.

So look, here's the thing. She's got you down as a player, someone who's an asshole to women. That doesn't seem to have stopped her. The boundaries you've set are 'Its cool to fuck around with a load of people'. So don't be surprised if she does this as well.

You're not gonna change her perception of you now. She thinks you're an ass, that's that. But is that necessarily a bad thing? It strikes me that your best chance of prolonging your relationship with this one is to accept that perception in this case, and act accordingly. You're not going to convince her you're an angel. Get over it, and let her know you wanna wallop her and get on with doing it.

I hope that's clear enough. And for what its worth - I agree completely with Rebus that the way to stop having to lie in certain beds is to stop making them in the first place. Use your noggin a bit!

Just get on with it please