Thread: Hey...
View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 30-12-2010, 10:37 PM

Harreh, you imply that the path to PUA is partially a function of a sliding scale from introversion towards extroversion. So, focussing on that point alone...

When using extremely extroverted behaviour, there was an unusual night this year in which I was so hyped up that a 2-set said I was too crazy, too hyper, and I generally was on too hyper a level (was just too much extroversion + small amount of alcohol: a Zebedee character) to be on form.

So I see good game in knowing when to hold back some of the energy levels of extroversion and when to absolutely max it out.

Furthermore, I reckon that a PUA lifestyle can work well with ambiversion, rather than just total extroversion :-
Quote:
Ambiversion is a term used to describe people who fall more or less directly in the middle and exhibit tendencies of both groups. An ambivert is normally comfortable with groups and enjoys social interaction, but also relishes time alone and away from the crowd.

Extroversion and introversion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That way you can spend time alone to read stuff on this forum and elsewhere, think about your feelings, reflect on your game after each night, strategise, and just generally have reflective time to sharpen the sword.