View Single Post
(#12)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-12-2010, 10:13 AM

I'm not a jealous person. But my ex at the start of our relationship used to send me FUCKING loopy in a fit of jealous rage! But... it was the best lesson I ever learned!

A couple of times I caught her fucking around with guys. She was always drunk when she did it but it didn't matter... she definitely fueled the feel.

One night, she went out with her mates. Got blazing drunk and called me about 1 in the morning. She couldn't even speak but I worked out she was in a car with 3 other guys. I couldn't get any sense out of her as to where she was and I could here the guy in the background saying "Don't worry love, you can come back to ours...". At which point her phone when dead.

You can imagine the rage I went into! I phoned her 83 times that night... trawled the streets to find her and even woke her parents up at stupid-o-clock in the morning.

Jealously, Paranoia and sheer anxiety over her safety gripped me hard. Probably the worst night of my life.

Finally at 10.30 then next morning I get a call from her:

MB: Where are you?
Her: Errrhh not sure...
MB: Are you safe?
Her: Yeah...
MB: I'm coming to pick you up, find out where you are?
Her: erhhh... hold on, I'll call you back...
MB: (GRRRRR!!!)

She called me back and said she didn't want me to pick her up from the house, but a near by park... so I went... waited... and saw her about 10 minutes after doing the walk of shame towards me.

MB: (Hugged her) God! Are you alright?
Her: Yeah... i'm fine.
MB: Good... cos your dumped!

Took her in the car and dropped her off at her house with all her things and said for her to never call me again.

The point is, that on that day, I realised that it didn't really matter... I can get jealous, raged, paranoid, whatever... if she's going to do it, then she'll do it and you'll never know. And in fact, being all those things will only push her away from you and she'll be more likely to cheat cos she'll have a jealous boyfriend and all her mates will probably convince her that "he's (you) an asshole and that guy over there if cute... plus we're never going to tell him"

Just take solice in the fact that if she does do it. Fine. There'll be some other girl out there that respects and values your love. And that (usually) the guilt of cheating will crush her (in 90% of the case) and she'll suffer for it.

Don't lower yourself down the a jealous level. Rise above it. Be fun, be happy, promote she should speak to other guys. But offer her a warning that if she does cheat, it will only be her that suffers; either by you splitting up from her or her trying to keep it a secret and having to watch her back.