Thread: In Field Games
View Single Post
(#25)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 18-12-2010, 01:54 PM

this game is just taking the piss! love this shit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by William T. Riker View Post
Love the final frontier,,
We are the voyagers of the style life enterprise, Its continuing mission to expolre strange new Clubs, To seek out new Woman and new ruitines, to boldly go in were few men have gone before,
HOT WOMAN!

Dur Da da da, da da daaaa, (Star Trek Music Lol)

I recently created a little game with some of my friends who also struggle with approach angziety and other issues to do with hot woman.
Bassicly becouse were massive Trekies we use the terminology for laughs and to remove the seriousness from the situation so we can relax and have fun even in rejection.

when we go out to new clubs we call our selves away teams, (Becouse) staying in our houses watching star trek is like being trapped in the enterprise ship, so going anywhere is a new world. And when we decied to go out we call our selves "Away Teams".

We also use the Races of star trek to label certain sterio types in a fun way, so for example,
One of our " 1 Nausigan Approaching Captain" the Nausigans are one of the most competitive races, 7 foot tall and always looking for a fight, so in these clubs you can see who they would fit. "Klingon Warrior Dispatching Nausigan" would translate as " A bouncer chucking the Chump out"

Bassicly we just mess around and pretend like this sometimes for fun and to remove the seriousness, i am actually ordering a Star Trek Commanders uniform soon for more fun when going out, pretending to be Commander William T. Riker on the enterprise who always gets the woman.

The funny thing is, is that these Star trek races and there personallities, in which the star trek crew use to get what they want actually work in real life, so far, for example we refere all the hardest dudes as Klingons (So thats Bouncers, Alphas who primitively get the woman but keep to themselves) etc and these are paticulary concerned with honour and respect, so displaying value and honour to these people you can usually get in clubs and avoid trouble, aswell as communicating respect in order to befreind and keep him as a back up for other dangerouse races.

Were as a Romulan is someone who may walk away from you and then Glass you from behind, they are the snakes of the clubs, the ones in the corner of the room with scatterd friends across the club as his eyes and ears.

lol well thanks for reading, if you want to join the Crew let me know and ill send your application to star fleet...

Commander Riker out....

Oh P.s Traveling to the Clubs (Worlds) is the best part, we sit in the car usually getting lifts of our parents and the car is the away team ship and we pretend were flying to the planet lol, and when we hit bumps on the road i ask a freind for a dammage report etc Like:
"Was that a missile, Commander data whats the damage report"

Everything on the star trek night has to be related lol so we talk and act like thi lololol..
here's the full thread;
http://www.puaforum.co.uk/pua-genera....html#post8291

peace

love makin sh*t happen!