View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 27-05-2009, 11:32 AM

Personally, I don't think there is right or wrong on this issue. I must admit that the last two girls I slept this month are girls I communicate via texts and emails over a period of two months, this allowed the attractions to be built and for the girls to be comfortable with me. They are what I call a back burner. But from the very beginning, I make my Statements of Intentions (SOIs) clear. And on both occassions, it was evening Day-1 dates and I made it clear that they could stay at mine after. I think they got the message ;-)

I have quite a few back burners to fill my needs until I achieve an f-close in one night. I like to be in the same shoes like some of the guys in this forum but my journey is progressing slowly. Small baby steps!!

And Im reading loads at the moment. Gunwitch method caught my attention. That guy is awesome. And I heard a lot about "The Power of Now - Eckhart Tolle". Just downloaded the audio and pdf book this morning. Cant wait to start reading it tonight. Doing sessions with an Alexander Technique Instructor (Thanks K) to improve with my posture, body language and subsequently build my confidence. So onwards and upwards...!

Much Success!!

----------------------
I am LeGeNd...

Last edited by legend; 27-05-2009 at 11:35 AM.