View Single Post
(#32)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 13-12-2010, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midas touch View Post
Blanca your second article is entitled:

Fetal Programming: Prenatal Testosterone Excess Leads to Fetal Growth Retardation and Postnatal Catch-Up Growth in Sheep

In sheep dude??

Neither of these articles refute in any way the things that I have said. In fact they are irrelevant. Obviously too much of anything is a bad thing. When did I ever say TOO MUCH testosterone was good?
Sheep and humans are physiologically similar, especially with relation to sexual dimorphism in utero and the production of male sex hormones. Thus, the article is relevant.

Also, whilst your first article may indeed pass as credible scientific evidence, it does have the unfortunate opening sentence of "Although many studies of male facial attractiveness assume that facial masculinity is related to circulating testosterone levels in adult males, there is little empirical evidence in support of this assumption."

Your second and fourth articles are magazine extracts, and are thus dismissable. You may as well quote from the Daily Mail.

To your credit, the Nature article does enhance your argument and made for interesting reading. I'll post some contrary evidence later.

It's just advice, fellas. Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do