View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 10-12-2010, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le(e) Large View Post
be a twat back but laugh and hi five her or something. DO NOT INVADE HER SPACE. Be cocky, shit test just exagerate her point, i did this last night, a girl said to me, you not been getting some lately? So rather than bragging i said, wel no i havent had any in 19 years, which she knows is a blatent lie. Hope it helps

i've i be a twat back (which i naturally end up doing) it pisses me off and i just lose interest in her. Basically she has won because i fail her shit test. looking back on a previouse situation i can see that i may have invaded her "space". i started kino but she just looked at me like "did you just fucking touch me you prick?" lol. then she gave me that up and down look ... not cool. i think i gave her a strange look back like your not all that love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zed View Post
Why would you care if someone you hardly know is rude to you?

i would care if someone i dont know is rude because its not normal to be rude with someone you dont know. plus i'd spoke to this girl before and stuff so it was almost un called for but she was being a bitch when she didnt need to.

Quote:
Know the difference between rudeness and a shit test.
please tell me the difference between the two (just so im clear).

Quote:
If its a shit test, I usually tell them they're making a bad first impression. If they're just plain rude, I walk away.
what would you do if you couldnt walk away, like for example if she is a mutual friend of your friends and is sitting with your friends and you?