View Single Post
(#17)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 09-12-2010, 04:36 PM

Physically dominant people are NOT ugly. What are you saying? High levels of testosterone give people the natural urge to be dominant, they also give you an athletic build, strong masculine features and a deep voice that women find attractive. This is not even theory any more, it's pretty much accepted scientific fact.

In America people are even starting to take artificial testosterone to give them a business edge at work. I watched a documentary about it. The wife of one the guys who was taking testosterone said, "I don't know what it is. I just find him more attractive now!"

Look what happens to people's bodies when they take steroids. My mate was taking testosterone twice a week. He had a body like one the guys from the movie 300. Speak to body builders, most will tell you, they get laid more when they are on a cycle.

Of course, I don't advocate the use of these things. They can be dangerous if you don't know what you are doing. There are plenty of natural ways to increase testosterone levels too.

Last edited by Midas touch; 09-12-2010 at 04:40 PM.