View Single Post
(#5)
Old

Default 06-12-2010, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Basically it was just that when i first met with her she mentioned about how she gets alot of attention from guys and told that she is pretty insecure, some guy said your not that great looking and it really upset her, so although i would like to tell her no no ur amazing ur really beautiful, u have stunning hair/eyes etc i didnt think i should because i thought im just validating her, giving her compliments, im running the risk of just being some guy who makes her feel high value..
Quote:
she said did u see my formal pics, i said no (although i had), she was obviously looking for a compliment about her dress and i said nice dress... i mean could i be totally honest and say you look absolutely stunning in it....
I wanted to ruffle your feathers a bit with my earlier question.

Quote:
How much of this has been ingrained into your mind by the pua ideology?

When did it start being wrong to express yourself and say something you want to say?

Most importantly do we become "alpha males" by refraining from telling our girl she's smoking hot?

Do we have to let other guys do it for us because we are so busy acting act-to-get?

Did you notice how much of that is rooted into fear?

Fear of rejection, fear of not being the top dog?
An eloquent and sincere compliment will make her feel great about herself AND show your confidence.

Tell you what.
You can give compliments AND pick-up a girl. I know it goes against disqualification theories bla-bla-bla but it works.

Now, we could talk about what make a well-delivered compliment: tonality, timing, spontaneity.
All things that do not come in a ready-made recipe.
Instead they require inner-game develoment and enough guts to take chances.

PS: A well-delivered-compliment is NOT an online comment on one of her Facebook pictures. Any girl half way decent gets 12 of those eveytime she changes her profile pic. Lame.

Last edited by Blusher; 06-12-2010 at 11:58 PM.