View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Once you have attraction - 06-12-2010, 08:39 PM

Ok so theres a bit of a problem im having..

I text a girl give her mixed signals, cocky funny, confident etc meet up with her have fun make deep connections and rapport and get on great, i know she is attracted to me but i dont want to tell her how much i like her.... sure i may be give her compliments etc but i dont ask her out and am scared that if i start to tell her how great i think she a few things come into my head: i look 'weak' a wuss, just like every other guy who tells her how awesome she is, what im doing is working atm why change it, im falling into the afc mindset?

This is all of course bullshit and i know better than this, its the years of reading pu which has fuked up my head, thinking faaar to much into things questioning everything and being so afraid of doing anything afc because that stuff "doesnt work"....

So basically i remember people saying on here that once u have attraction u can stop all the bullshit games and just tell her honestly that u like her alot?

Reason behind this is because a girl i recently was meeting started going out with someother guy, theyve now broke up, she said she didnt think i wanted her, and if she new how i felt she never would of went out with the guy... no one wants to feel like the person they like doesnt like them back and is maybe just playing around....its not the first time this has happened.. but its like this big alarm going off now when i start to tell a girl how great i think she is..like it will make me look needy or whatever....

I believe that in the future i should tell a girl how i like her but in a confident alpha way, she may then try and test me for neediness etc as long as i pass that then its all good...

Once you have attraction you can stop the pua shite and just be open in your feelings, correct?

the greatest success is found when you get outside your comfort zone