Thread: tease
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default tease - 29-11-2010, 09:21 PM

hi puas, I don't use this that often, I'm not really used to forum etiquette etc.. but you seem pretty chill so I thought I'd put this out.

Been dating a girl a couple of weeks, I know she wants to sleep with me and has even said so, but every time we get to the end of the night she says she can't. She doesn't want me to see her that way, she won't come back.. If I push and say come on, it'll be nice, she'll like it but say no. If I walk away she wouldn't follow. We have chemistry, making out etc, but this close thing has happened 3 - 4 times already. It's getting annoying.

Separately, a girl who I've been dating occasionally on and off for about a year. she's been away for a lot of the time so don't see her much. Similar problem, she might be inexperienced and I can't seem to get enough chemistry going.. We've shared a bed and I've been pretty direct and indirect. But I don't say it outright. Also I don't feel guilty for seeing both because one is rarely in london and the other is still teasing. ideas?
The Following User Says Thank You to Cherks For This Useful Post:
Midas touch (29-11-2010)