Thread: BIG challenge!
View Single Post
(#18)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 09-11-2010, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whistleblower View Post
Off the top of my head things that will make you more attractive are (see 'The Mystery Method for more detail'):

-Being Healthy/In-shape
-Grooming/Hygeine
-Fashion Sense
-Sense of humour
-Confidence
-Lack of Neediness
-Alpha Male characteristics
I believe you're over-complicating things Whistleblower. Confidence and lack of neediness are natural properties of an alpha male (which in turn is the only thing that makes you more attractive to women of value). The others are entirely superfluous. Would you really want to fuck any girl who wanted to fuck you entirely because of your fashion sense or the fact you're wearing Oakley sunglasses? I wouldn't.

Improv classes are a group activity that can be done with any number of people (although it works with more than 3 and less than 10 in a group). It involves getting together to play games revolving around improvisational comedy, the purpose being to have fun and allow yourself to say whatever the hell you like - an important step in allowing yourself to become more alpha. Have a look around the forum, google "improv games", and try to set up your own improv group. It'll unstifle you, improve your confidence and most importantly it'll be a bloody good laugh.

It's just advice, fellas. Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do