View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default A little help with my text game - 08-11-2010, 12:42 AM

Hey guys

Well lately an ex got in touch with me, this girl one my "one" (She is also seeing someone) and we have been sending texts back and forth. She wouldnt reply to me for a couple days, so I decided to treat her the same and I also waited a few days to reply. We go back and forth like this, her replying and me txting back a day or two later

So I eventually get round to replying to her after a period of time, she replies pretty quickly and then she then starts to bring up how we met, and this game of pingpong we played during that time (which I took as an IoI), I responded after a couple of hours this time like "haha yea, I would still kick your ass at pingpong, but im never playing beer pong with you again" I then cracked a joke about me being at the gym.

So she responds 3 days later in similar huhmerous suit about being in the gym,and my pingpong comments.

So my goal is to get her to call me. At this point Im thinking I will wait a few days before I reply, and the reply will be something suitably brief such as "haha you suck" or perhaps "thats the last time I go with michelle, shes such a slave driver" Playing on the jelously card and then go for a freeze out.

My txt game isnt to good, So i need some advice!

I know nothing about how to win over others. I only know the way to win over myself