View Single Post
(#18)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-11-2010, 02:26 PM

Quote:
hitting all the decent clubs in Leicester square and covent garden and getting turned away by bouncers.
Well on that night, did you do the classic move of acquiring some random girls in the queue to "chum" you past the bouncers, to get around their "mixed groups of guys and girls" policy?

I just say, "Oh! this club is so SEXIST! They only let in guys when they are with girls! It'd be wicked if you hang with us in the queue to help us get in!" and always works. SEXIST is some sort of trigger word for the women's female lib.

I say all of the above but in reality at Zoo... there was no queue and also myself, Tebbs and Snake Eyes breezed past the bouncers without any chicks in tow.

Tebbs' endless St Albans promotions are so funny. Are you sure you ain't got a part-time gig with the St Albans tourist board?

Quote:
Theres only myself and 2 other puas here
in fact you guys are the only three men in St Albans!

Quote:
heated outdoor smoking area
I skim-read that and thought it was a heated outdoor pool.

Awesome, a heated outdoor smoking area!!! Get in there!!!

PS there is a London club with an indoor pool, on Old Street, called Club Aquarium but the club itself is shit IMO. The night I was there, pool wasn't due to open until 3 AM... so 90% of your night out has no pool. It's certainly not Ibiza!!