View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-11-2010, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by face View Post
i'd be very carefull about any messages recieved on match.com before you have signed up. word on the street is the greedy people that run the site have fake profiles that email you getting you to sign up or when your subscriprion has run out.

can not confirm this having never used the site just what i have heard.
I don't think the major sites like match need to resort to that sort of thing. What they actually do is dish out a lot of free/very cheap introductory offers to women because women are much less pre disposed to pay for these sort of services than men and so this is the only way they can keep the number anywhere close to 50/50.

For someone fairly ahem .. mature like me the paid for dating sites are give a good yield since since they are very popular with 30s/40s professional women who have got bored of being hit on a million times a night in bars by drunk dead beats (thats you lot ). Decent looking girls in their 20's are a comparative rarity though.

If your relatively well off (like me) or can fake it fairly well then the various "sugar daddie"/"millionaire" sites are bursting with screamingly hot totty (yes I'm sorry the whole hot-women-dont-care-about-money thing is largely PUA bullshit as 10 mins on one of these sites will clearly demonstrate ...)