View Single Post
(#10)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-11-2010, 12:52 PM

Haha mate iv read that book cover to cover numerous times, iv even got the 'i love Eckhart Tolle' t-shirt circa 09'.

I dont think its nessecerily wrong what your saying. But to just 'forget' something thats had such an emotional impact on someone is a fairly fuckin tall order. Maybe its easy for Eckhart Tolle being the 'spiriitual master' he is to forget his problems and live in the 'now' but for mere mortals like us its not easily done. By 'forgetting' you are essentially supressing and as Maestro has said in his last post supression hasnt helped him one iota.

I dont understand why you think accepting the situation is wrong. So what if he has to think on it, in fact he fuckin well should think about it, let it hurt, but at least he knows it wont hurt forever. By accepting it he can eventually wake up one day and say 'ok that bad feelings gone, time to get my shit together' and on he goes with his life. By forgetting he is essentially being a coward and not facing up to his problems like a man should.
The Following User Says Thank You to Phenom For This Useful Post:
maestro (07-11-2010)