View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 03-11-2010, 03:51 PM

I have used match and plenty of fish.

Tebbs is half right. There are some seriously fugly girls on there that have never been laid. Just dont talk to these, and ignore their emails if they contact you. There are also some girls who have self esteem issues and wont talk to you unless your George Clooney. These are easy to spot as they have a ton of photos of themselves looking good with very little in the way of a profile description.

Having said that there are some cool girls on there too. I have met up with about 5 girls from dating sites and of those 5 iv shagged 3. All were attractive and had stable personalities.

I see dating sites as a cool way to potentially expand your social circle and meet new people. I think too many people expect too much from dating sites. I think this is especially true when they have paid for the service, you have already but value and investment on something, so you expect something back, which you may not get. For this reason i would advise against something like match.com where you have to pay a subscription. Plenty of fish is free however so i dont see why theres a problem in setting an account up on there. Just go in there with the attitude that if you meet someone then thats cool, and if not then thats cool too, you've made no investment other than the few minutes it took to set up your account.

One thing i dont like with dating sites is online interaction is not nearly as good as live interaction. Your also likely to get screened to fuck so if you are one inch too short or look the tiniest bit overweight in your photos or have the wrong eye or hair colour you will get blown out. To avoid this try and make your profile as good as it can be. Ask close friends which photos they think are the best ones of you. When you write your description, be passionate about the stuff your interested in, show girls you have tons going on in your life and tell them about your good qualities.

I definitley dont view dating sites as a bad thing and would recommend people to try them. Just done pay for the privilege cos theres tons of free ones out there.

Going out and talking to girls in clubs, pubs or wherever the hell you like is your meat and potatoes. Dating sites are the gravy.