View Single Post
(#125)
Old
MASTER PUA
Jason's Pong Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Hexxagon Champion, Breakout Champion, Zookeeper Champion

Default 30-10-2010, 12:45 PM

These reports are awesome and really well written! I can really relate to a lot of stuff here.

A few points really struck home with me here...

1)International girls do seem a very different game, especially the Eastern European ones. They seem a lot easier to get in with and get numbers etc, but are harder to close! I have been the victim of this a few times recently!!

I think the key is to just go for it with them. I got cheeked last week by 1 when out on a date, but she still wants to meet me again next week (she said 'not yet, wait until next time' which was lame on her part, but proves that getting rejected from a kiss isn't the end of the world so just go for it!!). Oh and for God sake avoid those chairs and tables!! Sofas all the way!

Also be careful of cultural barriers/differences in humour etc. I accused a Mexican girl of stealing my wallet once (playfully)and she went mental! 'How dare you say dis, about Mexican people thinking we are all thieves! etc etc.......'

2)I'm like a friggin butterfly when I go out sometimes and never plough through my sets - definitely going to try to stay in sets until the bitter/sweet end from now on! Good job on your part!

3)I have been a victim of the ol'girls go to the bar/outside for a cigarette or something whilst you sit there like a lemon too. Is annoying, especially if you feel it has been going well. I think the answer is to open more sets and not wait for them like a puppy dog. Then when they do come back their jealousy button goes off and attraction goes up instead of down. You can even introduce the sets and stuff!
The Following User Says Thank You to Snake Eyes For This Useful Post:
CovertOperation (31-10-2010)