View Single Post
(#17)
Old

Default 29-10-2010, 08:26 PM

Can i just say highly highly highly recommend actually reading Eckharts Tolles books ' power of now ' and ' new earth ' they are the most potent self development books on transformation out there. I also think he explains this subject alot better and makes it easier to understand than Tyler Durden. The whole blueprint is based on Eckhart Tolle !

I think the simplest way of putting this, self esteem is your true nature, anytime you are out your head and you do things without thinking and through spontaneity you are acting through the real deepest core of yourself as a man, this is referred to as presence. Anytime you think in your head about what to say or think i have to touch her etc this is acting through the voice in your head which isn't essentially you, weird to think that the mind and who you really are are two seperate things, bit of a head fuck ! but 98% of people out there are run by their minds apart from zen masters and spiritual leaders

Anytime you act out of your core and through total spontaneity you are expressing your true nature to the fullest and this will always shine out in your expressions. This is where the ' self is always coming through' concept comes in. People can sense this, when you act out your true nature your relationships with people will just sky rocket and relationships with hot girls will never be a problem because you never picked the girl up through an ego based engineered structure which she fell for. Ever wonder why alot of gurus cant hold down proper relationships. In fact Alex Allman in mans transformation put it beautifully ' i dont think its possible to have a relationship through an engineered structure' or some like that , i agree with him on that.

Anyways im telling you this stuff about being present and acting through your own intentions is the real deal. I cant thank Tyler enough for opening my eyes to Eckhart tolles teachings, its enhanced my life so much, major transformation since i learnt this stuff. How can it not be appealing that women can like you for you and not a false made identity ?

Practicing presence is the key to living the most authentic life you can imagine. Meditation ... even everyday chores just try and keep focused 100% on everything you do for as long as you can without the ego creeping in the back door. Its always inevitable its going to creep in but the more you practice presence the more you seperate yourself from it and bit by bit you will start noticing longer bits of presence without the ego coming in. Everything you do will become easier and i now know what Tyler meant when he says ' walking through the world with ease'. It amazing when i started practicing this and watching the thinker ( ego) how full of crap the ego is and how negative it is, when i catch the ego coming in i can now observe the thoughts and i just laugh at them because the egos thoughts are so ridiculous and damaging.

most people walk through the world in a walking daze, i finally understand what tyler meant. Most people are asleep and they dont even know it. The only times you are fully awake is the times when you catch the ego off guard and your mind has no thoughts, everything is still and calm and you feel good, your being, you are in your true nature
The Following User Says Thank You to tripz For This Useful Post:
piers147 (22-11-2010)