Thread: '5 a Day'
View Single Post
(#39)
Old
MASTER PUA
Jason's Pong Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Hexxagon Champion, Breakout Champion, Zookeeper Champion

Default 26-10-2010, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
just out of interest what do u mean by DIRECT??? is that just ... thought u looked nice and wanted to say hello?? or??
Usually I just say 'Hey this is going to sound kinda of random, but I thought you looked cute and wanted to say hi'

Have also told girls I like their smile or something they're wearing.

The standard direct opener usually gets a good response and at least a few minutes chat if not a number close.

Still quite new to me and needs work, but definitely think its the way forward (for street game at least).

Funny thing I noticed from 2 girls I used it on. They didn't quite understand (due to language barriers), but they still stopped and chatted to me and I number closed both. Other openers I have had similar language barriers and they just shrug and walk off. I think this is because my body language is a lot more 'stop and chat to my now' when you do direct, plus the energy level is higher and sexier due to the buzz you get from it. They can tell even if they don't understand you properly!