View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-10-2010, 06:49 PM

Hey Phenom,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
I noticed you said 'I dont like her' in your mantra if this is true then this is cool but if its not and you do like her then dont lie to yourself man, thats supression, supression isnt healthy. What worked best for me was acceptance. I accept rightly or wrongly i felt a lot for this girl quite early on, i accept she has every right to not like me, i accept that she doesnt like me. Im also very gratefull for having met her and having spent time with her. I also accept that i have my own life to live and that she isnt going to be a part of it and i must now move on.
Yeah, I tried looking at it in this exact way many times. I tried accepting the situation for what it was. I tried rationalising what I was experiencing in order to move on from it. But it kept coming back. I believe a big part of the reason for this was that I was under the strong illusion that she liked me more than what she actually does. So it was the case of that I really liked her and believed that she liked me, so not being together was very frustrating and difficult to accept.

I'm bit confused as to how I really feel/felt about her. She is pretty and has a beautiful smile, and we share similar interests - and there were times when we spoke where I thought there was 'something' there between us. If I'm honest, I'd go out with her in a second. But when I see her now I don't get the same feeling as I did before.

The fact that the radical change in my feelings for her as taken less than a week to occur makes me wonder how much I actually liked her at all. The small space of time for this change to happen also makes me question my mental state?! Hahaha.......