Thread: '5 a Day'
View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA
Jason's Pong Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Hexxagon Champion, Breakout Champion, Zookeeper Champion

Default 05-10-2010, 11:21 PM

Friday 1 October

Argghh just read the end of my last post - never did my direct at lunch! This could have changed things. Started the evening badly after 3 texts sent at lunch and no replies (2 numbers from last week and Pub Crawl girl - yes even PCG didn't text me back! Bad place!)

Anyway Friday I resorted back to my old ways a little bit. Got drunk and kissed quite a mediocre girl - still did my 5 though (think there was more actually but memory a bit hazy)......

54) Hired Gun on door. Flirty and fun. She was quite hot and despite been a hired gun I think digged me. I really want to get hired guns nailed over the next few months!

55)+56) Got a hena tattoo in this bar we were in. It was Arabian themed night. Got chatting to 2 seperate 2 sets as a result. Nothing came of it though. Hmmm anything learnt? Maybe doing different stuff is cool, always go for it if you have the chance.

57) 2 set outside smoking area. 1 quite fit the other not. Got on with them quite well, but never really hooked. Went back another time, but same not hooking problem.

58) 2 set by a pole. I had been on and off chatting to them all night. Invited them to sit with me and a work colleague (as all the others left). I was charming, but drunk charming. They said they had to leave and I kissed mine for a bit. She was okish, but a bit older. My standards should be higher!! I am not the minger shagging slapper I used to be!!

My work mate asked me why I always do that! kiss girls and don't follow through. Hmm maybe I should be asking myself the same question!!

Saturday 2 October

A bit down about the previous night, but still motivated!

Got major AA on the way to the gym. Followed a hot Latino girl for a bit and was about to approach when I saw she met a very young girl - freaked me out as I thought maybe she was young too (looking back, judging by the rack on her I don't think she was). Geeed myself up to at least do a directional opener, but she had disappeared. Annoying - I really want to get in with the Latinos on Old Kent Road - some of the women are hot!!

59) Gym receptionist. Took her from been miserable to pretty happy! Guessed she liked R&B and teased her for being a lame R&B girl! Guessed wrongly she was from the outskirts of London. Maybe should go for close next time. She is quite hot, but worried she there isn;t much else to her though! She also tols me something quite worrying. My gym card wasn't used in all of September! Shit, no wonder my body is looking worse than it has for years!! I need to concentrate on other areas of my life still!!

60) Hot blondie and old woman in gym. Took ages to get courage up to open. Couldn't think of a way in. In the end I went up next to her on the blue mats and did a crab (like the gymnastic thing) and asked her opinion on my form (haha for the more flexible of you why don't you try my crab opener!! - exercise not pubic lice!). She liked my form. We chatted for a bit. Now at least I can say hi next time and hopefully close)

Met up with some guys from here anf other sites. Was buzzing a little bit from the epidrine I took before gym (sorry didn't tell you this guys). However I felt this almost hindered my game as I was talking quite fast and made me a bit anxious.

61) 2 set bar. Opened with hairdryer thing again. Chatted for a bit, but they thought I was weird I think and I ejected. I should probably try to work through this rathe rthan just eject!

62) 2 set Covent Garden in the middle bit. Hot French. Directional. Lame!

63) 1 set. Situational about T-Shirt. German. Eventually got her to stop walking. Ok chat. Didn't hook. Said she had a BF when I asked for number. I said it didn't matter he was in Germany, but going no where.

64) 1 set Brazillian hot. Direct (random, cute, hi). She didn't have a clue what I said, but I think my body language conveyed this was more than a mere directional opener!! Little fun chat. Had a little Spaish English lesson like with Venuzulian. What's the best way to contact you. N close. Not amazing, but good little set.

In the evening I went to Ninja Tunes 20th B'Day in a car park. Was cool, but not that many fitties there. However, my new social skills did land me some free drugs that were nice. Had kodeine after I got home at 6 in the morning too. Definately hindered my game this week though - going to tee total on this front for a bit!!

Number updates - Swedish - no reply, PCG no reply (WTF!), Venuzalian reply (yeah she was my favourite anyway!)

Sunday 3 October

Eurrgghh - forced myself to go out! Not feeling great as you can imagine! Went bad!!! I said to a guy from here that direct never goes bad. 2 hours later - it went bad!!

65) Street direct (random, like your boots). Boots were from primark hmmmm! Enter the BF. Opps! He looks pissed at me! Snake Eyes is going to leave now!

66) Walking around in a hungover/comedown state. Have to open!! Karma cafe opener. Not even fit doh. Pointless!

67) Sitauational about I Store. 2 set. Not that fit. Eject

68) And now we have it this weeks winner of 'creepiest approach of them all!' Hot girl, forced myself to follow her (that sounds bad!). Followed her down a dark alley (hmmm), she could hear me for ages behind her - probably sensing me working up the courage to open. Eventually direct opened (random, cute, hi). Bad approach, nervous, quick, quiet, unconfident poor body language. Felt weird!! Kind of a Harold Shipman type approach - not recommended!
She looks at me and.........

......bursts into laughter. Ego bruised I run away!! At least it wasn't pepper spray!!

69) Asked a mother and daughter where a cash machine is! At least they didn't laugh at me!

Lesson 1 - Drugs, drink and cigarettes are harming my game! Stop!

Lesson 2 - I can number close with direct now! Yes! Also, the 'what is the best way to contact you' Number Close works way better than can I have your number (reeks of please please pretty please!!!)

Lesson 3 - Need to push sets even if they are feeling awkward! Can always learn - even from no go sets! If it is going bad I should try maybe experimental techniques of some sort or have some sort of canned hook. Like I have canned openers if I am feeling AA! I think I need natural with a sprinkle of canned at this stage in my game.

Lesson 4 - Horrible sets on Sunday - but didn't actually upset me. In fact make me laugh! More approaches you do the more thick skinned you get! I shouldn't have ejected either just because she laughed. Should have at least rode it out. Negged her quickly or something!

Will continue my diary later - is getting late!
The Following User Says Thank You to Snake Eyes For This Useful Post:
Darood (26-10-2010)