Thread: '5 a Day'
View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA
Jason's Pong Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Hexxagon Champion, Breakout Champion, Zookeeper Champion

Default 30-09-2010, 10:53 PM

Thanks

Thursday 30 Sept

Still ill, but still doing my 5 plus!

46) Had a real flirty conversation with a hired gun on the way to Tesco for my lunch today. My workmate was amazed at my banter with her. Not sure if this is strictly true, think he is just insecure because he was recently dumped, but good to see this is starting to get noticed. Must be working! Other work mate was amazed at my performance last Friday too which is also a good sign. Didn't N close - perhaps should have pushed for it! Silly especially after yesterday!!

47-53) Can't be arsed splitting these, as they all came to the same conclusion really. went to a 'Singles night' that a friend of a friend put on. Was quite fun, but only 2 fit girls and they all had their bitch shield up like anything which I found strange.

I've been to a speed dating event before and had girls eating out of the palm of my hand. Thought this would be the same as odds were even in my favour. In fairness I think a lot of girls were into me, but I didn't like them. However, still a lot of ugos been frosty. I think because it was a singles night, they really had their guard up and I was opening with a very needy frame (even though I don't think I acted needy particularly). So glad I am into this stuff - as this shit is all the chodes have got!!!

Of the 2 fitties, 1 didn't like me and I found her a bit boring. The other was going well then I got AMOGed with questions such as blind vs deaf? What vision would you take with you if you did lose your sight? from this guy. Handled very well. Then stupidly started chatting to him and she walked off to her friends. I'm too nice - felt like I should include him just because of social politness! Then put me in a bad frame as she had left me high and dry!

Got Reverse AA too again tonight which is silly (see 1st field report I ever did).

Lesson learnt - don't do things to be socially correct. If a guy interupts just half acknowledge and then ignore (assuming she is too). No need to entertain crowd if you have her isolated already. He can F off! I can even use this to bring my status up as we are in on him been a lame guy trying to hit on her!
Also if I don't like a girl just leave!!!

Lesson 2 learnt - Singles nights are as lame as they have the reputation for or at least this one was. I don't need this to get pussy!

Lesson 3 learnt - I am good at making up stories and role playing - think I am going to try some of the role palying stuff Tim does on Transformations tomorrow. I think this fits in with my personaility well as I have a vivid imgination.

I left with no closes. Not even worth it!

Tomorrow is Friday - going to do a direct aproach at lunch to bring my state up and then hopefully good night out!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snake Eyes For This Useful Post:
Darood (26-10-2010), Lovefish (21-08-2011), nova (05-10-2010)