Thread: '5 a Day'
View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA
Jason's Pong Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Hexxagon Champion, Breakout Champion, Zookeeper Champion

Default 29-09-2010, 11:30 PM

Monday 27 Sept
Nothing. No more excuses!

Tuesday 28 Sept
Felt really ill and wanted to go home, but got annoyed at myself and said I have to do this '5 a day' for 30 days or else!!

34) Street. Directional Opener, went no where! Lame

35) Street. asked where a shop was. Chatted for a bit, but still crap!

36) Street. Passed a smiley newspaper girl, so told her I liked her smile! Had a good chat, but after 20 minutes found her a bit grating and not sexy enough, so purposly did not close.

37) Street. 2 hot Frenchies. I told them they looked lost. Tried to be flirty, ended up me just giving directions! Lame!

38) Tesco. No hotties, so I opened an unattractive middle aged not really English speaking lady carrying tampons just to fill my quota of the day. We talked about self service machines - lame!!

Today proved I can still approach when ill, just really really badly!!

Wednesday 29 Sept

39) Street. Ran under a girls umbrella. She went into a restuarant where I wasn't welcome!

40) Bar. Asked a 3 set if 'I could borrow their hairdryer'. 'no'. 'What kind of girls are you, no hairdryer!' Was quite funny. Warm up really, not quite fit enough, but they seemed to quite like me. Ejected after 5 minutes.

41) Tesco. Asked a girl where I ca get an umbrella (seems to be a theme here). We laughed about life. I went off and she went back to her BF who had been galring at us the whole time. Epp!!

42) Bar. Opened a 7 set with hairdryer opener. Logistics bad as no seat for me. More of an entertaining monkey really, but still pleased I succesfully opened a 7 set. Turned into a 9 and the 2 newbies thought I was part of the group, so obvioulsy interacting ok. Flirted quite well with a hired gun here too.

43) Pret. Opened about coffee or something. Real good little set, but she had to go get a tube or soemthing and I didn't number close as I got NA (number anxiety) due to my recent flakes! Silly silly Snake Eyes! She kept on waving her phone around and made it clear she was single too! So stupid! Lesson learnt here! Will not do this again!

We then ended up randomly at an International language learning social night (yep I only just learnt these existed too). Opened quite a few here, but will only tell you about hotties (others don't really count, although probably more so than tampon lady yesterday!!)

44) Real cute Venuzalian girl. Just said hi when she was getting chatted to by another man. She taught me how to say 'I want a pet pig' in Spanish. I told her she looked like a raccoon. She said I was fun. I said I was going to take her out. Touchy touchy. N close. I really shouldn't care, but I really hope she doesn't flake. I really fancy her!

45) Tall sexy Swedish girl. Just said hi. Not so flirty as above, but still fun. I teased her and we made up a band called the North Atlantic Express (hmm not sure if this will catch on!). N closed.

Both the above were not sexual enough. Will be interested to see where they go.

So today I have learnt I can do ok when I am ill and I am fairly pleased with results tonight. Got into state real quick (felt good after 40 onwards). Soon this will just be me!

Listed to RSD Transformations a bit today. Very good stuff.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snake Eyes For This Useful Post:
Darood (26-10-2010), Jaz (30-09-2010), Lovefish (21-08-2011), SmileyK (30-09-2010)