Thread: '5 a Day'
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA
Jason's Pong Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Hexxagon Champion, Breakout Champion, Zookeeper Champion

Default '5 a Day' - 19-09-2010, 07:03 PM

Ok, the title of this thread isn't strictly true, but did lead to an enjoyable week anyway, enjoy......

Right so it all started last weekend when I reached a real low point with gaming. I was going out quite a bit and was left feeling rather down as I wasn't getting the results I wanted, AA was creeping back in and I was left thinking this whole Game thing was a bit pointless.

Anyway, I woke up Monday and had a decision - quit or carry on! I realised that my AA was creeping back as I went so long between 'gaming' so I said that's it! 5 approaches a day for a month and lets see if I improve!

Monday

This was a bit of a cheat as I was going to my Ceroc class where I knew I would approach at least 10 girls to ask them to dance, but anyways was a good start and boasted my ego after a de-moralising weekend. So good start. I did also have a couple of conversations with randoms in shops, but they were nothing special (the girls or my game)

Tuesday

Left work, at 6 and still had 5 to do! Don't think my receptionist or the tea boy counts haha. Urbanist from this forum calls so I go to meet him in Covent Garden.

1. Ask a girl on the street if she knows where 'Karma Cafe' is. I chat a bit about my imaginary cafe and eject (she wasn't as hot as I thought).

2. Go into a book store and say 'has that book only got pictures in or something'. It was a bit awkward. She toddles of to go back to her Mum! Opps, I'm pretty sure she was legal though.

3. Right this is bullshit I thought, I need to do a direct opener!! We walk past a shop and the girl is pretty hot in there, so I psych myself up and go in 'hey, I was walking past and said to my friend that girl is hot. Turns out I was right.' Wow, she reacted really well to this! My heart is pounding still from the adrenaline, but manage to carry on conversation for a bit. Goes ok, but I ask for her number and she says she has a BF.

4. 2 girls walk past, 1 has amazing legs, so I I go after them and say ' hey is there room for me under there'. Chat for a bit. I think its going ok, but I am getting rained on a lot. My wing comes and says 'I see you've made some friends.' 'He's trying to!' legs 11 says. Hmm didn't like that, ok see you later! Probably should have carried on, but I was getting wet and felt a bit silly.

5. Chatted to a cute Argentinan girl in Tropidera selling stuff (sorry I know, easy opener!). Ok, but don't think she liked me saying I think all Argentinians look like cartoons. Turns out it is just their football team.

6. It was raining, so I ran under another girl with an umbrella. Next thing I know she is putting cards in my pocket, next thing she is one of the hottest girls I have seen in a while, next I see the cards are for a strip joint (ah that explains it), 'ahh your trying to recruit?' I say 'I'm a great dancer, 'more of a comedian' she says, next thing I know my arms are around her, next my hands are on her arse, next we start dancing, next the biggest Russian dude ever splits us up and I am back in the rain! Opps may have upped kino a bit too quick there!!!

Anyway Tuesday over, not great, but better mood at least. I may have missed an approach here, can't remember!

Wednesday

Again, 6 comes and no approaches!! Balls! Out I go again!

7. Tesco approach about chewing gum, goes no where!

8. Tesco approach about chewing gum, goes no where!

9. Ok, silly Tesco approaches, lets go to Cov G. Andy Yosha the guy from DayGame.com walks past so we go say hi (this is not the approach! - in fact not sure if this even was, but is key to the tale I am about to tell!). We chat and then suddenly 'PUAs' start sprouting from everywhere and there is about 12 guys there all talking about approaches and instant dates! In all honesty this made me feel a bit 'icky' and was shocked at how many other guys there were in the area doing the same thing! Andy said he wanted to see an approach. I was a bit scared! Then a pub crawl girl enters (obviously at having seen so many men in 1 space at 1 time) and he says 'you' (to me). i say 'Hey what's that your, hang on I know you! You were at my house last week'. (background - we were looking for a new room mate, we rejected her because my flat mate was worried she was too young (she's 20) and I fancied her - didn't really want to live with someone I fancied) 'blah blah all excited' we start hugging somehow. I get her to show me her pub crawl approach (she sucks - approached form behind and everything haha). I took her number and said I'd meet her later that evening (see below)

10. Spanish trio L Sq ' hey are you guys Spanish'. 'Yes'. 'Cool we guessed right.' 'what you doing blah blah' I told them a real random story about goats in Wales I made up. Tried to get a role play as them as my Charlie's Angels going. I think language barriers are in effect here so didn't go too well! I said something about what they are up to on their holiday. The really really fit one goes, 'I'm busy every night!' (I didn't even ask her!), hmmm she knows why I came to speak to them haha. Oh well, I did better than another PUA we saw get blown out in about 5 seconds by her earlier. Guess she doesn't like goats!

11. We walk up Regents Street and ask a couple where this bar is. Start chatting. They are Russian, 1 is gorgeous the other not. The gorgeous one is fun and up for a laugh, the other isn't. Gorgeous one wants to come for a drink with us, the other doesn't!! Grrr get gorgeous and start having fun you!! I made sure I was including sour puss as much as the other, but unfortunately she was a sour puss! I try a different number close. 'What's the best way to contact with you?' 'hmmmmm' 'I'll give you a clue, its in your hands haha' 'oh haha, sorry I'm so shy!' (I bet you are not you filthy Russian minx - who actually looks Korean). I N close. I text her to give her my number about 10 minutes later cos she said she might change her mind about joining us. She didn't.

Break - Just going to call this girl now to let you know the result of this........

........hmm straight to VM - maybe a flake! Balls!

12. We walk around for a bit longer - no real approaches (I can't actually remember). I say good bye to my wing and suddenly there is a couple of real cuteys, playing with their shoes. 'Hey your supposed to get changed before you go out!'. (Snake Eyes - 'Cringe worthy openers that your dad might say' from all good book stores £7.99) We chat about stuff and in about 2 minutes I'm N closing a hottie. Cool! She typed so fast I was sure it was a flake, but turns out it was not. Unfortunately I called her Thursday and weirded her out talking about my feathers in my bed and didn't even know her name (must ask girls that when they give me a number - girls do like been referenced as Approach number 12 in my phone!) I don't think she was impressed!

13) So I call pub crawl girl and arrange a meet. I arrive before her so 'approach' the bar maid (haha ok, maybe not an approach, but I've reached my quota here any way!), which is very good when she does turn up as you can see they are both instantly very frosty with each other! (they are both very friendly girls). Cool good to watch, made me feel like 'the prize'.

We then go to another pub. She is very easy to chat to and the fact we rejected her as a house mate, makes her fancy me more I think. She loves my Mickey Mouse impression and I constantly tease her about not having any friends and sleeping on the floor!
She gets up to show me her ass (we're talking about asses) and I touch it, it suddenly gets all heated and we kiss! Yeah!
14) I approach a mixed set to ask them a question about something we're chatting about. We all laugh about Burkas, Shirpas and Gurkas and the mixed set is convinced we have been a couple for ages as we are getting on so well!
We plan our wedding for a bit and then its time to go. I ask where her bus stop is and start taking her there. Hmmm pretty sure I can F close this I think. I stop her and kiss her. 'Lets just get a taxi instead, easier than a bus'. We do, 'to Snake Eyes house please!' She doesn't object. Half an hour later, she is having her 2nd tour of the house and this time she gets to see the Master bedroom!! I get to do my old standing doggy style in front of the mirror routine, although my body is looking more like Max Branin from Eastenders right now than American Pshcyo! Damn Snake Eyes need the gym! We have a very good night and she thoroughly enjoys herself. I am sad when she is gone in the morning, but I have more approaches to do.........

Stay tuned for Friday's story. Involves another direct approach, more girls, a strip joint and Snake Eyes bumps into an old nemises he met in Poland a few weeks back!!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snake Eyes For This Useful Post:
Darood (26-10-2010), Fitch (31-10-2010), Lovefish (21-08-2011), piers147 (20-10-2010)