Thread: My date tonight
View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 09-09-2010, 02:41 PM

Well body language was positive when i went for it again, it was while I was giving her a hug. But dosent matter anyway, plenty more girls in my phone book, but I will give her a text tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by camarda View Post
if she likes you you can escalate as quick as you like. she may not follow you to all the steps but you will still beable to see her interest in the way she reacts to the escalations. the most tell tail (sp?) sign of interest when being rejected is giggling and laughing (in my experience). they cannot take it, so the most common outlet i've seen is giggling and laughing.

the fact she rejected your advances is on the surface not a good sign, as to be fair, kissing is not that big of a deal. but... what was her body language like when she rejected? if she was smiling and giggling while rejecting its most likely a good sign. if she wasn't, then shes most likely not interested (and to be fair i wouldn't of even gone for a kiss again if her body language was negative, i may have took that as a clear indication of non-interest from her)

hand on a leg between male and female is nothing. like basically giving a high five to a stranger, its nothing.

text her again and see how it goes. don't be surprised by a rejection.

I know nothing about how to win over others. I only know the way to win over myself