Thread: My date tonight
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default My date tonight - 09-09-2010, 02:08 AM

Pretty uneventful night

Well I went out with a girl I met a few weeks ago at a club, We went to a bar to start. Where we got chatting and had a few laughs, after about an hour and a half I make a move and put my hand on her leg, she dosent move it away.

So we go to another bar down the street and we are both still having a good time. I put my arm around her when we are sitting down and hold her hand. At this point I tried to go for a k close saying "Im just wondering if your a good kisser", she says "No im not very good", me "Only one way to see" then I go in for the kiss, but she pulls away and says sorry, I say "hey dont worry about it"

we go on with the night, having a good laugh. I bought a round (I never recieved one in return!)
After a few more drinks we go catch a late film at the cinema, The expendables (she likes action flicks). We watch the film, my hand on her leg alot of the way through and hand holding blah blah.
I didnt make a move in the cinema because it wasnt appropriate, when the film finished I tried again outside, again nothing. So I put her in a taxi so she can get home. I got a peck on the lips and she said she wanted to do it again and that she had a good time, I asked when and she said she didnt know whe she was free. I didnt know either so I told her I would text her when I find out

So anyway a nice girl, But i think I tried to escalate a bit quick, I had a good time. Im going to wait a few days before contacting her again, see if she gets in touch with me first

I know nothing about how to win over others. I only know the way to win over myself