View Single Post
(#20)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 05-09-2010, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camarda View Post
just getting so pissed off at this place and the amount of bullshit faggotry from it all.

maybe its because i expect to learn something, but time and time again i keep coming here and reading bullshit. utter bullshit. how can people so stupid and idiotic is beyond me.

this thread has been an outlet. need to take a break from this forum.

kowalski u can shove that thanks to jaz up ure ass

I completely get what he is saying here.

There is this huge hangup on this forum about how NO MATTER HOW U LOOK U CAN PULL ANYONE U WANT.. AS LONG AS UR PERSONALITY IS RIGHT

yeah, its happened, and i agree that the ugliest man on the planet could get the hottest chick where he to say the right things, BUT

This would have to be over a period of time.... WE ARE INTO PICK UP... Which is usually about a 15 min gap u get to get a number

So.... in this time NO UGLY MAN WILL EVER CLOSE A FUCKIN HOTTY

LOOKS ARE IMPORTANT IN CLOSING A MULTITUDE OF WOMEN, if your face is bad, then sort ur body... do what u can but mark my words....

LOOKS ARE IMPORTANT IF YOUR LOOKING TO PULL "MORE" WOMEN... yes u will eventually get a hotty, who u know from a friend of a friend but modern culture dictates in order to get a woman from 0 to talkin to u requires at least some lever of attraction and DHV will not work if u repulse her

U ALL NEED TO LET GO OF MAGIC PUA AND SEE THE BIG PICTURE...

ADVERTISING & SEX HAS DOMINATED OUR SUBCOCIOUS SO ROLL WITH IT & USE UR CONVERSATION AS AN "ADDED" WEAPON

not just ur only one

* Insert Funny Tag Line *