View Single Post
(#12)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 03-05-2009, 12:01 AM

well guys I'd love to post an awesome message tonight but I can't. I've definatly got a case of one itis. I know it's very afc but I really struggle to have feelings toward more than one woman at once.

So anyway, Friday was a decent night, I was very bouncy from getting some positive texts from this one girl and opened a couple of sets and winged a couple off the back of this, the last one was realy good as I was in for ages and allowed athony to number close (awesome).

Anyway this girl who I'm really into said shed ring on the Saturday and never did but u got a text off her saying she might not be able to make our date. Was really bummed about it and really couldn't be arse on the Saturday night, really down and In a bad place. So went out with the guys, chatted to a few sets that had already been opened ad wing one which was ace as I did my salsa moved on one of them, I also opened a fee times but couldn't be arsed due to the one itis!

I really need some progress as I'm kind of platoing out and maybe having abundace will fix this, but I really feel like shit at the moment and loosing all beleif that I'm ever going to be successful with women and will die cold and lonely! Any how I'm definatly made my mind up to do a boot camp to try and fix what is very broaken after years of neglect and beleive this is my last and only hope.

Peace out guys.

Retro