View Single Post
(#79)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via MSN to Zone
Default 28-08-2010, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Mostly MM is used to refer to the collective works of Mystery. He did not write Magic Bullets, it was written by his business partner after some legal shit.
Its basically the same thing.

Quote:
The diagrams above are from Revelations written by Mystery, the one below from The Mystery Method. The MM is the widest read text on PUA theory and Revelations is also extremely popular. So I didn't have to go digging about to uncover the insanity. It is right there in the PU industry's most famous work. So it's you who is misrepresenting MM, which now makes sense as you haven't even read it.
I stuck to the more basic aspects, mystery does go to the extremes with his stuff, which is over the top, maybe hes just coming up with stuff to sell. At the end of the day he gives alot of good advice, its up to the guys studying this stuff, what to pay attention too, and what not, I would never advise anybody just to learn MM, its to limited all by itself.

Quote:
I read Magic Bullets and that's one of the worst books I ever read, in any field.
I never read all of it,just the areas i was interested in, found parts very useful.

It seems very clear, your reasons,and personal circumstances, for coming into the PUA community, is different than most.

Why did you even read it, if you started reading it with the mind set, i hate MM and anyfin to do with it, your opinions bias and no good to anyone.

Sometimes it doesn't matter how many books you read, how much u think u know, you will never truly understand something and be qualified to talk about a subject, unless you have experienced certain things.

In other words i think your talking bollocks.

Quote:
Anything I put forward as structured game you will say 'that's not what I mean by structured game'. So, tell me what you mean by structured game, which bits you believe are effective and we'll start from there.
First off, a structured interaction can never be fully structured, somethings can become predictable,but never 100%, so no condescending comments,pointing out the obvious.

Structured game to me is having a game plan,

So i structured opener,body language,subject change, to get social hook.With good material,and execution very effective.

Started to get really good at it,only down side,boredom of using the same thing, so went more natural in my approach.