View Single Post
(#73)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via MSN to Zone
Default 25-08-2010, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
I have never said that, learn to engrish!
kowalski
I expected more from such intellect

Quote:
Proof doesn't really work like that. The onus of proof lies with the believers. Until which time it is mere hypothesis. Your anecdotal evidence is not submissible and neither is your appeal to common sense.
kowalski
Even if you saw me do it,you probably wouldn't believe it, the way of an irrational mind.

I live in a shared house, and ever since this guy moved in,we had problems with the internet being crippled, He thinks hes shit hot with computers, one day i complained to him, on his computer i saw evidence of network activity on his computer, despite no download programs open, explained it was probably a configuration problem with his network adapter, but because he thinks he noes it all, he wasnt listening to me, he couldn't see the evidence right in front of him, he was so deluded.

Talking to you,is like talking to him.

Quote:
Structured game defenders remember that you are advocating sociopathic insanity like this:
kowalski
Lol av never seen anything like that before, your just picking the worst elements, and putting that label on to every one that thinks MM is mostly good.

Its like saying every bodybuilder is using steroids, or every politician is corrupt.

Thats insanity

Last edited by Zone; 25-08-2010 at 10:57 AM.