View Single Post
(#36)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 20-08-2010, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Junky View Post
Afraid to tell you mate but either you are completely full of shit, or you are knocking about with skanky girls that give blowjobs in toilets and shit. not that there's anything wrong with these girls, but basing your whole perception of women on these kind of girls is as absurd as the scouse accent (no offence)
load of shit i have plenty of girl mates and if i ask them which guy they would prefer or which one they would rather sleep with they will give an honest answer. The girls who dont say anything are the shy shit ones in my opinion too scared in case they dont act "lady like"

Looks DO matter it will make it easier to approach you will catch the girls eye but different girls are visually attracted by certain guys, if u dont look her type then u will have to work harder to get her attention and build rapport. Likewise guys who are not conventionally good looking will not be catch their eye as easy and when u approach u have to work harder just means u needa thicker skin.

If a guy is rated 6/10 for looks if he was too get a really nice well styled haircut and great looking clothes and work out so he has a great body he will now be a 8/10 or maybe even 9, so most average guys can still look attractive enough by imrpoving the things they have control over, ofc a naturally good looking guy who will look better but after getting their attention its ur body language and attitude that will really get the most attraction

Girls awesome good looking mean connote confidence because they are good looking, u just have to play the part, if u dont then your looks wont matter. I know from personal experience a girl has looked at me thought i was really good looking but after speaking to her i gave off a weak impression and she was away. If this was the opposite way around most guys would probs stay with the girl because she was hot..

So looks mean u have to work less and are giving an easier way in to talk to girls, but i found just like with women good looking guys such as myself can be very insecure.

the greatest success is found when you get outside your comfort zone
The Following User Says Thank You to bushido For This Useful Post:
Phil (20-08-2010)