View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 27-04-2009, 07:57 PM

Cool - I'll have to check out some of that material.

some comments:

-I agree with you in places about where to go and such, but everyone wants different things – there is no point trying to get everyone happy with one place, one style etc.
My style is to go off in a smaller group - no-one be insulted if I do this, this is just what I think works best (eg, rather than 10 PUAs in one venue, more like a mini collection). I would like to go out sarging (for want of a better word) with all of you guys, preferably in smaller groups.

-In defence of the Printworks. A number of weeks ago I went to Opus with Sapmi - I really didn't like the place - I didn't like the music, or the look of most people in there (too rough). That said, I met two really cool women who I'm seeing just now - both are intelligent, beautiful, articulate, and interesting. For me, it is too crude to generalise on people and places, but I will check out the Printworks again.

- I would like to add that I’ve formally dropped the ‘who lies more’ opener out of my game, as of a number of weeks ago. haha, for some reason, whenever I see it I cringe a touch!!
The Following User Says Thank You to anthony For This Useful Post:
kowalski (09-01-2010)