View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 27-04-2009, 05:25 PM

PMSL.. oh man you've made my day with that one. Most of the time you post absolute brilliance and on the odd occasion i think you've been on that bong a little too much. This is definatly the latter..

What you got correct:

Yes when i went out with david i was not field ready, with lots wrong with my game and was definatly too much too soon. It's partly my fault, i wanted the field time and it was, at that point in time, the only way i could get it, so there for i have to be equally responsible.

What you got wrong:

David is the ONLY guy i have ever seen, that makes me believe the stuff i've read on pickup actually works. He's not only in a different league to everyone on this forum, he isn't even playing the same sport! He really can have any women he wants that night! oh and not only that, they are really HOT ones as well.

Your arguments are based on books you haven't read which were recomended to me by a very well respected relationship coach. I don't see how you can make a claim that "Women have no clue what they want". So your saying EVERY women on the face of this planet doesn't have a clue on what they want. Thats to stupidest comment i've ever heard and will keep me laughing all night! How can you label an entire gender like that, when you know well and good about NLP and how people are wired different, there will be Kino, Audio and Visual women out there how will all think differently.

I'm all about making things easy, lets face it, that's why we are all reading about pickup. How to regualrly get the girls we want, buy learning method and theory and improving ourselves so it will make pickup easier. If i can go to a bar where girls will only be there for a short period of time, where you run the risk that her mates may bounce her to another venue at any time, or one that they will be their for a while, knowing i can chat with them and get a real connection going without them laving after a couple of minutes.. I'll pick the easiest one every time. Why make things harder than they have to be. KISS (keep it simple stupid)!

Retro

Last edited by Retro; 27-04-2009 at 05:30 PM.