View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Lets improve our chance of success.. - 26-04-2009, 10:29 PM

Hi guys,

It was a few weeks ago, I was chatting with Kowalski and we were quoting from Sun Tzu’s The Art of War, you all know the one with the famous quote that say’s “we learn about war so that we may never need to go to war”. Anyway I think it was Kowalski who said that in there, one of the statements is that if you don’t know yourself and you don’t know your enemy, if you fight 100 battles you will lose 100 times, if you know yourself and don’t know your enemy, if you fight 100 battles you will lose 50 times and if you know yourself and know your enemy, if you fight 100 battles and will win 100 times.

So as you all know now, I’m very much a book worm and have loads of books and DVD’s on Game and as Anthony keeps saying to me, that I’ve got quite a good eye for observing interactions (shame I don’t have the same eye when I’m in the set!), and after doing some reading and observing over the last few weeks I actually think we as a group could do some things to improve all our chances. I know mystery quotes about being able to get any woman, any time, any place, anywhere, and boy would I love to see you guys achieve that.

Anyway, some of the books I have are not the normal “Game” style books, some of them are written by women, to help men get women. That may sound odd to you guys but one of them for example is written by Leil Lowndes all about women’s body language as she was sick of her female friends giving guys the “come on” signals, but the guys not knowing what those signals are! This is me trying to “know thy enemy” so to speak (obviously girls aren’t the enemy, but I would like victory).

OK so onto the points then! One of the books I have covers how girls actually go out, what they do and has actually surveys’ from women in America and England and what they want a guy to do if a guy is attracted to them, what they do when they are attracted to a guy. It’s actually got graphs in there as well!! :-) So the interesting stuff in there I’ve picked up on so far is the following.

Some of the bars we go to are the wrong sort of bars to meet girls, some are great, but some aren’t. The book says that women go to some bars just to meet up, and others to actually spend time there. The author says that the best type of bar to meet women is a large bar with lots of seating and serve’s good wine as women will buy a bottle and spend a lot of time there talking to their friends. So I read that as places like Lamar’s and Blue and I can think of other’s we haven’t hit yet. She also says that the type where they only meet and don’t spend any time there are the smaller ones where they have to spend a lot of time stood up, so this is just the meet up venues. What do I have to back this up, well when I went out on my 1 to 1 workshop with David Go’shay, we met up at revolution in deansgate locks, Big Bar, Load’s of seating areas and wasn’t over crowded, but busy.

The other interesting thing that the book says is what women do on a night out in terms of time and how they think about it. It says the best time to approach is as soon as you are there as women are less likely to give you their number later on as the assume you either have a pocket full of numbers or you’ve had no success and they a lower down the chain. It also says that they have already have a plan for the night, how they will get home and what time they will leave. So the other thing is, we start our nights too late! The last few night’s out I’ve seen large groups of girls getting into taxi’s outside blue between 11:30 and 12:30. This also explains why when I did my workshop with David he started it at 7:00 and we finished it between 11:30 and 12:00. We are only giving ourselves a very small window to get decent approaches, buy the time we’ve all met up and said hi, it’s like 10:00 and even longer to get the 1st set under our belts. I think we should be getting cracking for 7:30 and in set’s by 8:00.

Like I say, I’m only posting this as I’d love to see everyone’s conversion rate go through the roof, be it swipe getting a F close every night (man your awesome enough), or sapmi getting 10 numbers ever night, or what ever. We just need to give ourselves every chance of success.

Retro