View Single Post
(#20)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 26-04-2009, 07:13 PM

“Tonight I sarged solo...sounds scary doesn't it, I mean how the hell can you open solo?”

How the hell can you open solo!!!!!! This is the stupidest thing I have ever read.

I couldn’t believe that i actually read this Sap your cooler than this. Solo sarging seems scary because you don’t have the back up of your boys. This could be a problem if you need your wingmen to help you with every set that you open but mark... I know for a FUCKING FACT you don’t need your wings to be there with you 24 hours a day 7 days a week. The scary thing about being socially awesome on your own is that you might find it harder to build social proof within the venue. The reason for this is because you feel like you can’t tell the people in the set that you’re having an amazing night with your non-existent friends. When your out with your wings you can tell the girl how cool your mates are, she instantly thinks this guy must be cool if he hangs around with cool people. What I have been thinking though is unless there is more than 2 people in a set a wingman is very fucking helpful you feel like your in a team and constantly making each other look cool and interesting but why not be able to do this yourself?
I find that wingmen are cool for confidence building but if your get into a good state early on in the night and don’t stand in the corner like a tool no one in the venue will even notice that your on your own. Engage in a set ASAP and as long as the conversation is meaningful and fluent the target wont even asks where your friends are. If the term wingman wasn’t invented everyone would be solo sarging a lot of people have got into there heads that if you’re a PUA you need a wingman I don’t really think this is the case.

PEACE BITCH

Jynx
The Following User Says Thank You to Jynx-Manchester For This Useful Post:
sapmi (27-04-2009)