Thread: The Game?
View Single Post
(#39)
Old

Default 30-07-2010, 04:41 PM

In my honest opinion as a newbie get magic bullets as Zone said as its a very good book. Revelations is even better ( Venusian arts newest book) has EVERYTHING you need in there and goes very deep.

Start of with routines to build up confidence and to approach, be social, come under the radar and get yourself out your comfort zone ( you never ever get rejected asking an opinion and gives you the chance to get a conversation going).

To be in a social mood the first bar you go into try and approach 3 sets within the first 15 minutes and all you need is one good interaction and you will be in a talkative and social state for the whole night. This is BIG i cant emphasis how important this is.

When your having a night where your completely ON drop the routines and try be completely natural because when your completely in the zone your body language and words that come out your mouth flow out like gold but dont rely on state to be good , this is a big mistake i made for a while, relying on state will make you worse. Just focus on being fun and social.

Even if your not a big fan of the routines Mysteries actual structure of the attraction process is spot on and Mysteries method does work. You will gain alot of knowledge reading Mysterys newest book as hes dropped alot of routines and focuses alot more on social intelligence and the social matrix. Its a damn good read , much much better than the original mystery method.

When your advanced and starting to get good start getting into RSDs products such as the blueprint by Tyler Durden (best PUA product out there) and Tims product because they focus on natural game which is attracting the girl with no structure or scripted material. In my opinion natural game is advanced NOT newbie products and i think if you start using natural methods as a newbie you will get destroyed infield and rejected alot more than going indirect and this will probably dent your confidence even more.

I know alot of guys on here are hardcore natural game fans and i love it but i strongly recommend you start off indirect. Its better to start off with some sort of structure rather than go in natural and not have a clue what your doing because you will go in be direct give your value away straight away, girls will know exactly what your doing, interview style questions.. awkwardness and then its goodbye , just another chode.

Golden rule my good pua friend told me, ALWAYS have the girl chasing you.

You as the man should be the selector. Once you can feel yourself trying hard to chase her i guarantee her attraction for you will go , you shouldn't be chasing and trying hard , she should be qualifying herself to you.

Hope this helps semtex
The Following User Says Thank You to tripz For This Useful Post:
Zone (30-07-2010)