Thread: The Game?
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default The Game? - 28-07-2010, 08:49 PM

Evening all,

I am pretty new to this PUA community scene and just found this website tonight. I am currently half way through reading "the game". Just a few general qustions i though i might throw your way. Im very intrigued about "the game" and interested in learning "PUA Meterial" etc, and although the book makes a brilliant read (hey im not doubting this stuff as im sure these guys are masters) but I feel very skeptical about how a lot of these "openers" and "negs" and quite frankly how a lot of the verbal material used works in modern day england so to speak? Im sure in America this stuff works and maybe not so cheesy to use, but being in a bar in london imagine , and negging a woman or approcahing a mixed 3 or 4 set, i could just imagine there being different results? To be honest im thinking violence or maybe not as bad, but where I am from this material would seem not very effective on many "arrogant" women. If anyone has or knows any good books / dvds / etc on the best openers and material used in this country and culture, please advise

Thanks ;-)