View Single Post
(#11)
Old

Default 27-07-2010, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz View Post
Interestingly (and spookily on topic)...

Saturday - end of night. Was doing some street game with madferit. Smoochin chicks, grabbing numbers and what not. Left him with some chick in the Gay Village. I was quite happy to get myself some fried chicken and call it a night as I was drunk as fuck.

So I am stood outside the chicken shop in the gay village and this dude walks by me - obviously a drug dealer and asks me if I want any gear. I say "no I got chicken" and he fucks off. I notice he says the same thing to a guy walking up towards me, they have a breif interaction and the drug dealer carrys on down the road. The dude approaching walks right near me and I just casually say "did he ask you aswell?". The guy answers "Yeh, I see him all the time" He then walks right up to my face and says "So do you wanna come back to mine then and fuck?" I'm like "errr... no thanks" and he walks away.

If that isnt promiscuous as fuck I dont know what is. So yes, gay dudes get sex well easier. However, I am sure the "quality" men that Maze44 are after are not sluts so he wants get with these dudes using pick up/confidence building skills. amirite?
Exactly Jaz.

And loved the story, it's funny how blunt some people can be, he didn't even ask for your name and simply offered sex, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aofelix View Post
manchester casual encounters classifieds - craigslist
birmingham / west mids casual encounters classifieds - craigslist

Casual gay sex seems readily available compared to the ammount of women posting for sex with only males.
Judging from some of those pics, noooo thanks