View Single Post
(#9)
Old

Default 27-07-2010, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wake View Post
but maze, I have to disagree with your theory on the fact that the number of heterosexuals vastly outnumbers that of homosexuals means that it is “100x” easier for a straight man to pull.
this simply isn’t the case.
I believe it is quite the reverse,
because of the mass number of hetro men, women have a much wider verity to choose from, making it harder to stand out and attract the girl you truly desire. this is why the pickup industry was invented, to help give those in the community more effective tools in order to stand out and get the girl.
There are definitely more heterosexual men (and therefore more options for women to choose from) but the thing is most men are not making themselves available (or rather, making the approaches), the ones that are are technically the only ones with the shot (the only exception are the good-looking 10/10 guys who get approached).

I sort of compare it to opening a clothing store in a small rural, scarcely populated community and opening that same store in Times Square. In the former you may be the only clothing store in town but the amount of money you make in Times Square, despite the competition, will trump the rural community store.

Quote:
I too have several gay friends, all of whom seem to have a pretty high success rate when it comes to sex.
I have no problem getting sex, it's just I'd rather have sex with people that I'm very attracted to as opposed to the male-equivalent of a whore.