View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 26-07-2010, 11:24 PM

wow, this is turning into quite the heated discussion and an interesting read.

I commend the both of you.

but maze, I have to disagree with your theory on the fact that the number of heterosexuals vastly outnumbers that of homosexuals means that it is “100x” easier for a straight man to pull.
this simply isn’t the case.
I believe it is quite the reverse,
because of the mass number of hetro men, women have a much wider verity to choose from, making it harder to stand out and attract the girl you truly desire. this is why the pickup industry was invented, to help give those in the community more effective tools in order to stand out and get the girl.

im not an expert in the gay scene, but it seems to me that gay men, like all other men as you pointed out earlier, are up for sex and the inferior size of the gay community supplies a higher success rate

what if, because the gay community is smaller and so one gay male meeting another gay male is a lot rarer than a straight man meeting a straight woman, when an opportunity arises there is more of an intent for sex.

just my opinion.

plus men are a lot more subjective to sex.

and like kowalski mentioned, I too have several gay friends, all of whom seem to have a pretty high success rate when it comes to sex.

but what do i know, i have never attemted to seduce another man.

Aim high, achieve great things