View Single Post
(#7)
Old

Default 26-07-2010, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Dude,

I'm not saying that this is strong enough evidence to support a dissertation. These are just a few of the many statistics that can be found all confirming what most people already know. Namely, homosexual males on average have significantly more sexual partners than heterosexual males. Arguing against it is worthwhile to an extent.
I know what you're saying, it's not complicated, it's just wrong and I'm actually surprised you're willing to believe that the average gay male has over 100 sexual partners lol, I mean that's just borderline insane.

Anyone and their mother could say "I heard that..." or "I once read that...".

Also, I can't help but mention how interested you are in the "sexual" aspect of this. Having sex is easy, if your goal is to simply have sex then why are you in this community? For instance, you said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski
If sex was 4 times more available to me than it is now, I never would've bothered with all this PU malarkey and neither, I suspect, would many of the other guys here.
...actually, when compared to the gay community, I'd argue sex is probably 100x more available to you than it is for me based on the fact that straight people overwhelmingly outnumber gay people.

Leaving the club scene out of it, how many gay guys do you think are picking up guys in your everyday places like a cafe, or supermarket, or whatever? At least you have the ability to go up to every girl, guaranteed any guy I'd go up to either won't admit they're gay or, far more likely, won't be gay.