Thread: Risk v's reward
View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 22-04-2009, 08:06 AM

Quote:
I'm not necessarily talking about first night lays. What I have written is also true of longer periods of courtship.
Cool – I’ll check out more of the Jonny stuff too.
For evolutionary reasons, men are attracted to less promiscuous women. Past performance determines (in part) future performance. Look at it from an evolutionary point of view – would I want a reproductive partner who is liable to go off for a one-night stand?.. No!

Also, women do want to choose the most genetically viable male – but they also want to choose one who is likely to kick around – ie, provide critical parental care. If you convey those characteristics on a one night stand then this can make things easier.
(To be honest, modern contraception confuses all this.)

Anyways, back to Retro’s thread – I like what I’m hearing about openers – would be cool to see yours and Swype’s openers in the field some time. Some of my openers are a bit awkward – and success happens in spite of them. Perhaps time to consider a more congruent opener with my personality. I do go for natural openers, and I’ve started to get the cheesy stuff out of my game a little, but got a long way to go. When I go for an opener, I shouldn’t be cringing inside!!