(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 22-04-2009, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_rc View Post
swype can you elaborate on this?
No worries bud

I spent a good 3 hours with marc last sat explaining this . Alot of the Manc guys are all now at the stage where they can open set and have conversations and this is great but most guys hit a 'stumbling block' when it comes to taking it further . As Sapmi said , if a set is going well he doesn't want to ruin it by being sexual ....... Then why the hell are you talking to them .

When i say 'convey massive sexual intent regardless of what words come out of your mouth' what i mean is that when speaking to someone , words mean less than you think !

What speaks volumes is your tone and your body language and your eyes and lips . We have all these great tools at our disposal and they are often forgotten and we fall back on words .

Here are some basics but they are useful as hell and staple to showing her your a sexual person .

-That lingering gaze that last just alittle longer than it should
-When they are talking stare at their lips alittle longer than your comfortable with (trust me this is easily noticable and she will pick up on this)
-Touching your lips (when she's speaking and im nodding ill sometimes just lightly touch my lips)
-A wink if in a crowd of girls or afew people in the set (for gods sake not a cheesy wink , if you can't wink dont try but if you can just a little wink and a smile that no-one else notices and it;s between you and her)
-Touching her hands (this is gold for me but has to be used with confidence)
While we're speaking and just chatting away ill gently grab one of her hands of fingers and play with it , stroke it , interlock fingers all the while looking at her and still listening or chatting away.
There are so many little things that we can do but hopefully they give you an idea of the point im making .

Keep in mind all these needs to come from the core . Don't be performing them as moves , do them as you are sexual and this is what you want and they will come across , confident and graceful .

Those are just natural to me and im sure everybody has their own but these are poweful ways to show intent without saying anything remotely sexual .

I hope that clears it up alittle

Swype

Last edited by Swype; 22-04-2009 at 07:11 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Swype For This Useful Post:
anthony (22-04-2009)