Thread: Risk v's reward
View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 21-04-2009, 06:25 PM

Retro

I completely understant where your coming but let me lay something across your path if i can .

Opener is a very vague word these days in terms of SA . You speak about low risk , low reward and vice versa but i think you've got it alittle backwards .
An opener so to speak is simply a means to an end ... the end being just to enter into conversation full stop . The rest is up to you to be awsome and bring whoever you want into realisation of this !
So to say that using a risky opener such as 'Apocalypse' or insanely direct would have higher reward than just to ask an opinion is moot . To say 'use this opener and you will have more sucess than if you were to use this one' is as you would agree , is ludicrous on a macavelian scale'

Women may come to the realisation that your an amazingly funny confident guy quicker if you said one thing over another but the goal is clear ... Your fucking awsome and they will realise it anyway .

Dont be thinking , which magical opener will give me sucess faster . Think more , how fun and adventurous am i feeling with this lady ?

I could open using *cringe* dental floss and then 2 minutes later tell a girl she is in serious danger of being punished right here in the middle of the club ...
Or i could say 'Your coming home with me' and then two minutes later be asking her 'what do you do for a living'

It's not what you say , it's what you convey

Convey insane sexual intent regardless of what words come out of your mouth

P.s im not badmouthing any openers or apocalyspe or cyclone cos they are all fun as hell , this is just my thought process

Swype