View Single Post
(#37)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-07-2010, 12:03 PM

After all the shit that I have learnt since getting into pu, what have I actually learn? Just chill the fuck out, and stop going inside your head all the time so you can be in the present moment, and value your own existence as much as everyone elses. Doesn't take a year of approaching countless amounts of people to learn that, it doesn't take some meaningless sex with some pissed up bird to learn that shit, it just takes you to have the ability to accept who you are, no matter what the situation, and accept that you have just as much right to be enjoying your life as the next man, or woman. It just takes some mind relaxation practice, and perhaps some knowledge of how to be a more chilled out person in general. "Oh, but I hate who I am, and if I just accept who i am i'm gonna get what I always have got!" NO! WRONG! You only hate who you are because you haven't accepted who you are, and your character traits. You're always looking at other people and wanting to be more like them. You want a new identity for yourself, and you think by looking elsewhere you're gonna find it. This is pretty fucked up way of thinking in my opinion, and believe me I've been there! If this is your mind set, you are wasting your time going out trying to find this new identity through chatting up women. If you don't like yourself, if you don't LOVE yourself, then this is all a waste of time. If you can't see your flaws as just silly quirks, then you are taking life too seriously!

It's only technique in its conjunction with meaningfulness that you get a work of art

Last edited by Summer Junky; 14-07-2010 at 12:09 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Summer Junky For This Useful Post:
Joe_Fresh (14-07-2010)