Thread: Risk v's reward
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Risk v's reward - 21-04-2009, 05:32 PM

Hi Guys,

Just interested in your thought's really on something. This is either something i read or chatted to someone about but can't remember where.

So when your opening there's the low risk, low reward type opener, Let's say any opinion opener, general indirect type stuff. You can go in, have a chat and the vast majority of the time not get blown out. Infact i've never been blown out yet doing any of this, yes i've had the odd interaction that's been very cold, but most of the time they've been very plesent. obviously, there's a bit of work or what ever you want to call it, to get a number or more off the back of it.

then there's the high risk, high reward type opener, direct tim style "i thought you were cute i just had to meet you", or the annihilation one, which i've never tried, but it's obviously a quicker way to closing as your cards are on the table from the get go.

Don't think i've ever been around anyone when they have tried the latter and i certinally would love to see it done. I'm sure internal frame plays an hugh part in it and i don't think i'm there yet But i'm wondering from your experiences what your perferd ways are. What do you think works best and your general thoughts, feelings and advice on it.

Cheers

Retro