View Single Post
(#34)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via MSN to Zone
Default 14-07-2010, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camarda View Post
quiet, can be classed as a genetic characteristic. shyness, hmmm, well looking at shyness i'd say its more of a behavioral characteristic. a habit, and not so a physical characteristic. hence why people can become shy at a later stage in life, or can go through periods of shyness.
Shyness behavioral characteristic,habit that can be overcome, sounds about right.

Quote:
people are naturally quiet. some people naturally do not talk as much as others. ok?
yeah some people are introvert don't need as much social interaction as others.

Quote:
so firstly id point that out to the person, some people are naturally quiet. but due to very nature of his presence on such a forum and asking that question, he clearly does not want to be quiet or shy. shyness is a characteristic that can be overcome. natural quietness, id say not so, its what your body is, you are not going to change that.
I no what your saying, but is natural quietness really what you think it is, some people just lack social skills, and there fore keep quiet, with better social skills, i bet most people you would consider to be naturally quiet would become far more outgoing. How can you differentiate between the two, everybody introvert/extrovert, still enjoys social interaction, i would consider myself to be introvert, don't need company as much as most. Quietness like shyness can just be habit, brought on by a wide variety of reasons,that can be overcome.

Quote:
The end goal should always be fulfillment, happiness, peace or something along those lines. if you are content, or at these 3 places, your work will be 10x better, more natural, than anything you could ever produce by forcing a behaviour characteristic which you believe, will lead to these things (people think pussy = happiness).

Trying to act a certain way TO GET FUCKING PUSSY. I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THAT IS NOT LIFE.
I think almost everybody on here would agree.

Is your judgment with regards to forcing behavior characteristics correct, are you accusing people of doing this, when in fact there not, maybe your right but maybe your interpretation of certain information is wrong.

Quote:
You see, this is what i think people do not get. the striving, the pursueing of trying to be xyz personality, takes you further away from what really matters.
Tell me what people do not get this, new comers to the community?,In which case they will probably learn this all by themselfs, with time and understanding.