View Single Post
(#27)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 13-07-2010, 07:51 PM

Right i gotta stick my ugly head in here... an to be honest ...

everyone does there shit different, its a PUA forum... if u need to fake it FAKE IT

if ur natural LUCKY FUCKIN U

I do an say some shit sometimes... and its defo NOT NATURAL but if i said what i really thought id fuck my shit up with the girl.... ALL WE THINK WEN WE ARE LOOKIN TO FUCK A GIRL IS... IM GONNA FUCK U... DUNNO HOW BUT I AM....

now forgive me if im wrong but wouldnt it be natural to say... UR GETTIN FUCKED YES its worked before... but mostly id just grin nod an say OH YEAH I FUCKIN LOVED THAT FILM TOOO....

Anythin u do for the first time isnt natural, u learn, it only becomes natural after you learn an do..... JESUS u guys come out with me an see me get girls by acting an arrogant prick... where some of u will show magic tricks which i would find a load of BOLLOCKS

it makes NOT ONE IOTA OF DIFFERENCE whether you are spirtual sound, as long as you are happy with ur shit... why argue about MY POINT IS VALID URS ISNT... all life is about is bein happy... if you get that from a crazy wank in the corner cryin over ur ex FINE

if you get it from dressin up as a final fantazy character an fightin with toy swords FINE

If your happy coz ur goin out an LYIN THROO UR TEETH to get balls deep FINE just make sure whatever it is makes u feel that feelin WHEN U CANT HELP BUT SMILE AND THINK

FUCK ME I AM WITHOUT DOUBT THEEEE GREATEST PERSON ON THE EARTH ... AFTER PHIL

AND TO FURTHER THIS... im sure jaz did a BOSS post about FAUX NATURAL... i think maybe there should be a re post...

* Insert Funny Tag Line *

Last edited by Phil; 13-07-2010 at 07:57 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phil For This Useful Post:
Cefai (14-07-2010), Hustler25 (13-07-2010)